SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

As you guys know, I will be heading up to the AGM in Brisbane on...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    As you guys know, I will be heading up to the AGM in Brisbane on the 16th.

I have been working on a set of questions, to seek clarification by the board, on what I see as our main areas of concern.

This is not a definitive list, but a decent starting point.

Have a read through the questions I have compiled.

If there is a point I have not covered that you would like me to ask the board, please feel free to post a response.

AGM questions-

1. Your governance statement describes the provisions you have made for investor communications. I have tried emailing on numerous occasions, both privately and via the website. I have called and left messages. I have even reached out on twitter, which, by luck, I actually got a response to. What measures are you taking to improve comms?

1. Is it possible for you to take some photos of the Fournier boys digging the pit and stockpiling the ore, in your monthly updates? I believe the visual impact would be very beneficial to investors.

1. Have you considered a quick 60sec video every month to convey the amount of work going on at NAL? Pit and plant?

1. How is the DFS tracking?

1. What measures have you put in place to mitigate the numerous accounting mistakes that we have seen announced to the ASX?

11 Jue 2021 RECONCILLIATION SHARE ERROR

20 April 2022- CORRECTION TO HALF‐YEAR FINANCIAL REPORT S Report for the Half‐ Year ended 31 December 2021, released on 16 March 2022, did not contain the Consolidated Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income for that period.

21 April 2022 AMENDED CLEANSING NOTICE Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA; OTCQB:SYAXF) advises that the Notice Under Section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) released on 14 April 2022 contained an incorrect share issue date of 22 January 2022. The correct issue date was 14 April 2022

5 July 2022 ERROR WITH BL’S SHARE NUMBERS AMMENDED 7/7 BY CRAWFORD..

1. Guy mentions ‘there has not been an automotive or battery manufacturer that hasn’t contacted him’. What does he tell them? Does he say we are sold out, come back in 5 years? Or we have committed all our SC6 to PLL and have none to sell?What is his response?

1. Why was there not a hydroxide refinery being included in Moblas’s PFS? You could build as fully integrated site at Moblan/Lac Albert, and ship hydroxide directly from there, to Posco or BASF at Becancour, rather than shipping spod, which makes much more efficient logistical sense??

1. Why has there not been a bigger push to secure funding from IQ/Canadian or Quebec governments. I have only seen a minor $44000 grant, awarded for NAL studies and cannot find any other applications. Am I missing something here?

1. Supply agreement to Piedmont- PLL’s ‘Right to purchase’ or ‘entitled to purchase’ up to 50% /113K, is how you have been describing this supply agreement. Is your understanding this entitles them to the first 113k produced in any given year, or 113k/50% over the course of the year.....with the remainder Sayona’s? Is it a calendar year?

1. In Piedmonts latest investor presentation, they state they will receive 50%/113K of SYAQ’s output, whichever is the greater. But the figure quoted for 2023 of 56500 does not add up. That would be ¼ of yearly nameplate production. 6 months product should be 113...aren't they entitled to purchase ALL 113 in 2023??? (Footnote pg26- 56500 - Assumes a restart of NAL in H1’23 and 6 months of production in 2023 at year end nameplate capacity.

Piedmont has an offtake agreement for the greater of 113000tpy or 50% of production. Project target is 168000tpy of SC6 based on Sayona Pre-Feasibility Study released May 23 2022.

1. Piedmont’s supply agreement also states an agreement by both parties start date range of July 2023-July 2024. Will you enforce a July 2024 start date? If not, what are proposing?

1. Is the downstream processing of LCE/LiOH at NAL with PLL’s agreement ieby agrement of both parties’,or when SYAQ alone choose?

1. There are at least 4 instances you may be in beach of ASX rule 3.1, due to the difference in offtake terms stated by you and PLL. These differences have a significant impact to both your material agreement and your revenue. PLL have stated the 50%/113kt LOM, since June 30 2021. You did not publish figures that agree with that until July 2022 and published contrarian figures on 22oct2021, 23may2022, 27may2022 and 28June2022, of which I have the specifics. Please state for the record, the definitive terms of this offtake.

1. What will final nameplate capacity of the concentrating plant be? We have seen figures such as 168, 220, 226kt... My own analysis with improvements to the circuit and an approved increase in throughput to 4200tpd, suggests production north of 230kt/annum. What have your studies suggested? If all goes well, what is a best-case scenario?

1. Is there a possibility PLL/Atlantic’s Ghanaian SC6, end up at NAL or Becancour?

1. Is there a possibility of an IQ sponsored JV with Livent/Nemaska for a refinery at Becancour?

1. Vulcan, production 2025-sold out Lake production 2024-sold out Liontown, production 2024 90% sold out Core, production 2023 80% sold out. How can we be so close to production and not have a definitive offtake to sell our spodumene?

1. Is a North American BMX style SC6 auction an option??? You can secure spot pricing and your sale outputs are flexible. It would be a great fit during ramp up and first year of production. It would probably be a great fit until we build our refinery....

1. Can you, in general terms tell us a little more about your visits to Korea, and POSCO’s visit to NAL?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.