SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

Not sure how many times someone has to reiterate that the...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Not sure how many times someone has to reiterate that the population here are a small minority of holders and most will not even know this thread exists or care if they did.

The reality is whether they're particularly informative or not the posts on twitter are probably all MOST holders see on a regular basis and the people here and questions they're asking on one of many threads on one of many stock forums are, i'm sorry to say, not an accurate representation of the sentiments and opinions of the overall shareholder population.

I'm not blind, i've seen it all and i've consistently said i'm in full agreement with you and everyone else upset about the lack of transparency, i'm just not going off at other posters about it because i have bigger things to worry about at this point in time, which is not to say i don't understand that this is not the case for all of you and some have much more riding on this. That being said, i would bet that my position is pretty similar to the one most retail holders inhabit and as much as you'd like to berate others for sharing a contrary opinion yours is no more valid than mine or the last guy who "must be part of management" if he's halfway to content with sitting and waiting for what we all know is coming. Transparency or not this is a good stock that I personally feel has nowhere to go but upwards, so sue me.

No I don't feel the company is operating below standards because i'm viewing the situation more broadly than you seem capable of and have confidence in the stock and the management, and if you feel that's bs you're welcome to that opinion, but all i've said on this particular thread is in response to you being unnecessarily aggressive about someone else's opinion simply because it isn't in line with yours and consistently acting like a child over that simple, solitary fact is not achieving anything but to make your usual demeanour of relative reason seem like a facade.

Grow up, accept that everyone has a right to speak their mind regardless of whether their sentiment matches yours, and learn to take it as it is, an opinion, and move on rather than having a go at other posters because you don't agree with them. It is not reasonable nor mature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.