SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

Sure it has, you've echoed it yourself in every comment...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Sure it has, you've echoed it yourself in every comment you've made and you needn't repeat yourself so often.
    I don't know why you're asking me those same questions i've already agreed would be nice to have answers to.

You've admitted there to getting annoyed at people sharing opinions unmatched to your own, people expressing that management have done well in any regard seems to get your goat without fail regardless of the truth of it, you're getting offended enough whenever this occurs to go on about it for far too long and with zero composure or respect.

Calling people delusional and liars and alluding they must be somehow more deeply involved because they've said they appreciate the work management has put in despite their consistent admittance that they'd like the same things you keep plugging away asking time and again to people that cannot answer them is a far more delusional response than anything i've said, is not appropriate or respectful in the least and frankly there are a number of descriptive terms that come to mind that would have me moderated were i to stoop to your level and start being disrespectful myself.

I'll say again, stop being infantile and insulting people for differing in their views. Grow up, and get over the fact that people have different opinions, and stop the name calling and accusations.

I'm leaving it there and putting you on mute because i don't feel this back and forth is appropriate on this particular thread and i find it insulting to the original poster that you're going to such extremes to make the same point over and over due to my opinion differing to yours and the fact i've called you out on being a toddler about it.

I suggest you just cut it out instead of finding more insults to throw around and repeating yourself again. Make the adult choice and mute me in turn instead of turning this into a general discussion thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.