BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

....I don't want to upset you but I only held a trading parcel...

1. 6,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4209
    ....I don't want to upset you but I only held a trading parcel since I sold my holding, I was trading it like the rest of the crowd on here...still holding my fortune, as I am not a believer in the current management, I see they all are in for the buck, hence some of them selling their freebies along the way ....my faith got disappointed when Peter sold his shares...when he said in an email that he was only selling a few to recover the investment that he sold to fund the Co but in fact, that was not the whole truth just a little porky that he has told, in fact, he just kept selling even more with a pause in-between ... so you just keep believing if you won't...I spend a great deal of time communicating with the Co that I invest in, & base my decision on that information ...

I was a trader before I came on to the BRN forum... I will keep on trading as I please, we all have our own way of making money...nothing personal but you got to call a spade a spade when you see that they are in only just for the ride, employing all these new people over the past six months & nothing to show for it ... too many broken promises along the way, otherwise I would be still holding.... & SP would be still at that two dollars...

I still want to believe that something will be ANN but it may take a while on that front... I am happy to sit on the sidelines until that happens as the SP head south...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.