BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-10487

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    It is now completely obvious that all holders of this stock (currently @ .68c) are loyal LTH's.

Last week's 20c fluctuation proves that there are obviously still a lot of day trader's who can pump & dump BRN. Some might call BRN a 'meme' stock and based off the way the SP has been manipulated, it might be valid to say so. But us LTH's can ride these wave's as well as keep a little stockpile of our LTH hold options.

We dropped to .65- .68c when the below average quarterly was released. I am not confident the SP will stay around this mark if the next quarterly does not disclose any new deals or partnerships/income etc. But i've been in BRN since the .05c days, i have seen every fluctuation and i know for a fact the holder's right now, are the LTH's. Justifying this wall we have witnessed plenty of times over.

Can't wait for the day all of the day traders to get caught out one day. That day is coming, i can't tell you when, nor can anybody else, but i know for a fact it is coming. The only person who would disagree would be the infamous One Share Man who only posts on one stock but claims to be a 'share man'

Buy the ticket, take the ride - Hunter S Thompson
    Buy BRN, enjoy the ride - KenChase

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.