BRN 0.00% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-1058

1. 6,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2189
    @sf120

Hi sf,

You suggest that the only valid yardstick for assessing the value of a company is revenue, and you classify any other value which the shares attain as being due to emotion.

All starups begin with zero revenue, which, on the basis of your sole yardstick, would make the IOPs very cheap. Akida is transitioning from startup to revenue generation. It makes no sense to ignore intrinsic assets and market potential for a company which is essentially pre-revenue.

"The point of me posting on this forum is not a hidden agenda to drive a short. That is silly in such a strong trending Share. I am posting because I cannot find the fundamental value . I'd love for someone to share with me a revenue projection otherwise "feeling" is what we all have"

On the question of fundamental value, have you read the BrainChip patents?

It is not possible for someone outside the BrainChip employees to put a dollar value revenue projection at this stage. However, it is possible to understand the potential market in terms of the actual and potential uses which can take advantage of the now widely known and demonstrated technical capabilities of Akida.

Case in point:

"Lazr is dealing with one of the biggest changes in the transport industry - autonomous driving. It opens up massive tangible commercial opportunities to problems already faced today. Its journey has a lot of parallels even if it isn't the same company."

Akida has a sweet spot for LiDaR.

To suggest that the share price is based on emotion is to disrespect the intelligence of the shareholders. Of course there is emotion, but it is derived from confidence in the technical capabilities and market potential of Akida.

Last edited by BarrelSitter: 10/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $917.7K 5.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3010453 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 808746 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.