BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-10714

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

@gwood888

"Whatever the competition, Akida appears to be the most ubiquitous platform when the "next generation" edge AI microprocessors are rolled out due to the ecosystem that it has established. The next Renesas chip with 5G and Akida AI accelerator will be the game changer. It will raise the bar in the edge AI space and Qualcomm and others will need to match"

ROFL.

You forgot to include your disclaimer that you have no relevant engineering background so readers should be very skeptical of all technical content in your posts.

"So anyone selling at these low SP are just traders rather than true investors...everyone has their way to make money so good luck to all...but no one is getting my big BRN parcel that's for sure. I think the exponential rise in Brainchip's revenue in the next 3 years will catch people by surprise"

LOL.

All based on your crystal ball right?

Have you let readers here know you have lost significant amounts of money (in the 10's of thousands of dollars) in BRN based on your previous publicly available posts on HotCopper?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.