BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Not sure if anyone else was in NVX still in or watched it fly,...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Not sure if anyone else was in NVX still in or watched it fly, but from 30c to $10 everyone was saying at $1 it will consolidate and drop etc etc , they said the same at $2,$3,$4 etc etc you get the picture. I really get the sense of déjà vu here with Brainchip. Everyone thinking that at 60c, 80c 90c and now $1 that we will sit and consolidate. But when you think about the fact that Akida may/will be in just about everything and I mean everything then why should it? Just like NVX I think we are on the road to a real re-rate. IoT is just the start of a beautiful line of revenue stream in the following 5 years.
    • Megachips and all that they do (DYOR, they have so many fingers in so many pies. They realise the world needs Akida and didn't dive in, the dive bombed the pool!)
    • Mercedes, Daimler just saw where they are headed and Ok'd their business plan, do you think they'll now ignore what they're doing, or they'll follow suit? (Ok , Mercedes you do your thing but we're going to wait 3 years for LoihI ROFL)
    • Today ann with Information Systems Laboritories. Does it now seem that maybe the idea of explosive sales is real? That the BOD have said 2022 is the year of BRN?

This is just the tip of that iceberg. Maybe it will consolidate at these levels, who is willing to bet on that? Sellers who take profit of the table, good on you. But there is also the case of, taking the profit off the table in 5 years from now and buying whatever you want. Oh the here and now, and hindsight, don't we all wish we had that crystal ball? Ok I've rambled on enough, glad the wife and I were able to grab a heap at 38c in the super funds. I feel i want to sue host plus for limiting my buy, they've cost me 100's of 1000's of $$$$. (but I'm not complaining too much!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.