BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree with dolci and have increased my holdings yesterday.IMO,...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I agree with dolci and have increased my holdings yesterday.

IMO, the marco is starting to turn around.

* Reuters - "Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Raphael Bostic on Tuesday said the U.S. central bank need not raise borrowing costs any further, and sees no recession ahead even as the Fed's rate hikes so far slow the economy and bring down inflation"

Over the last 24 months, institutions have been using a big hammer to beat down stocks like BRN amid the interest rate hike cycle.
    Shorters were also taking advantage of the cycle, which further pushed down quality companies with huge potentials like BRN which are yet to make revenues to oversold territories. Now the interest rate hike cycle is at the end or 'near the end'... so I expect institutions will be buying up undervalued shares and shorters will be closing their positions.

Also - IMO - global real estate assets are at an overly inflated prices which are yet to have a major correction.
    I can see that China & HK's property sector has busted. US / Canada properties are also retreating from their record high.
    I have also observed plenty of wealthy property investors around me with multiple properties starting to offload some of their properties over the last couple of months. So where are these smart people going to park their monies?

All IMO! This is not financial advice. Good luck and DYOR as everyone has difference circumstances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.