BRN 0.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Very interesting reading all the threads tonight. We got the...

1. 10,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    Very interesting reading all the threads tonight. We got the usuals out there, One being a special kind more than any other. How to say I'm and idiot with out saying it? Read the thread about not being AI. eek.png

Chartist up and about spouting the possibilities we are all aware of, they just add a number value to it. If A happens then this, if B happens then this, if C happen then A will also happen if B doesn't.

The Elephant in the room, the yearly report!!!!

Well, the elephant was there a month ago and we all saw it, but watch the manipulators go with all their might. "My mates coffee shop earns more than that". Stickshift earnt more than that also. Well I'm sure like Stickshift, myself and especially millionaire Dolci!!!, plus another 500+ holders earnt more than that.

Yes buddy your mates coffee shop may well have earnt more, but your coffee shop will only ever earn that. There will be very little growth and your mate will have a pretty mundane life making coffee day in day out. (not that there is anything wrong with that, if that's what you do and enjoy it). What your mate's coffee shop doesn't have is the real growth possibilities of working with Intel, Arm and all the other 50+ partners that Brainchip has worked hard over the last 12-24 months to secure.

But pull backs are needed, its been pretty special, some amazing gains. But how far? nobody really knows. All I know currently is that I was pleasantly surprised by the strength late in the day. Morning didn't look great, but it came back strong and finished even. I didn't think we'd finish anything but red today, and while they likely would never admit it, many of the chartists didn't expect it, and I am sure that the usual Wayne Kerrs on here didn't expect it either. Let's see what tomorrow brings, well its today now, i should go to sleep, somebody is buying a lot of shares, they won't in and they knew the yearly report like we all did, a long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $760.4K 3.585M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 426621 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 674885 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.8¢ 20.8¢ 2619612
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.