BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-1109

1. 9,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26046
    There have been many excited positive posts today which makes for enjoyable reading.

There have also been many great insights posted and as we all know some amazing research based dot joining. For me the disappointing thing is I ran out of light bulbs so early in the day but I hope those who deserved a light bulb realise how much they are valued here.

One small incite for new investors that may be of some assistance or for those who do not regularly attend the HC BRN 1,000 eyes club. The incite is that when Brainchip or a customer releases information and it is not published as an ASX announcement the odds are based on long experience that one or more of the 1,000 eyes that monitor everything Brainchip related will pick it up and post it here before it becomes anywhere near common knowledge in the investment world let alone within the ranks of the general public.

Today was the perfect example the market opened down even though we here knew about the EAP Brainchip posting on Twitter. Why did it open down because we knew first then by midday the news had started to filter out and as we all know we finished at a record closing price.

The same thing happened with Mercedes but it took longer to get out because with Mercedes the 1,000 eye member from Germany posted the item that he/she had picked up in Europe.

So for those who like patterns which I do there is a clear pattern to remember if it is not an ASX annoucement and it is that the 1,000 eyes will likely give the members of this forum a heads up before all the world. So if great information comes to hand do not dismiss it just because it does not seem to be getting traction it will have a high probability of not having traction because generally the market is well behind you on finding out via the BRN HC threads.

I posted last year 2021 that the 1,000 eyes is the closest thing to legal insider trading I have ever seen so as usual do not take my word on this and do your own research but keep it in mind when you might become concerned as to what is not happening just yet.

Today's news will get picked up in the US tonight and over the next couple of days and it will be interesting to see where Uncle Sam sees Brainchip value settling.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA - ($2.75 at least Christmas 2022)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.