BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-113

1. 9,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24650
    Hi everyone,
    After reading the above post I went looking for anything I might find in a rabbit hole or two and after a couple of hours I went to the Brainchip website and on my phone tried clicking on the "hand" which exemplifies somatosensory sense and it would not open anything. I was on my phone so this did not necessarily surprise then suddenly the following article opened directly from a click. I tried again a number of times and out of possibly five attempts it opened a further two times so I have copied and posted below what was coming up. May mean nothing but it does have a logical connection:

Volume 31, Issue 39 2008807
    Progress Report

Fusing Stretchable Sensing Technology with Machine Learning for Human–Machine Interfaces

ABSTRACT:
    Sensors and algorithms are two fundamental elements to construct intelligent systems. The recent progress in machine learning (ML) has produced great advancements in intelligent systems, owing to the powerful data analysis capability of ML algorithms. However, the performance of most systems is still hindered by sensing techniques that typically rely on rigid and bulky sensor devices, which cannot conform to irregularly curved and dynamic surfaces for high-quality data acquisition. Skin-like stretchable sensing technology with unique characteristics, such as high conformability, low modulus, and light weight, has been recently developed to solve this issue. Here, the recent progress in the fusion of emerging stretchable electronics and ML technology, for bioelectrical signal recognition, tactile perception, and multimodal integration is summarized, and the challenges and future developments are further discussed. These efforts aim to accelerate various perception and reasoning tasks for advanced intelligent applications, such as human–machine interfaces, healthcare, and robotics.

My opinion only so DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.