BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-1366

1. 7,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1993
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/onri-jay-benally-a33816125

Work this one out Uiux  LOL Am I sure ????
    Onri Jay Benally

Quantum Spintronics Researcher | Nano Magnetism & Quantum Spintronics Lab | IEEE Quantum

25-year-old Navaho (Native American) quantum researcher from Arizona with over 7 years of experience in hardware, preceded by 10 years in carpentry. In charge of communication and development of quantum chips, nanomagnetic devices, and microchannels in the area of quantum spintronics. I also mentor new PhD group members of our lab on defectless nanomagnetic device fabrication in the cleanroom. Member of the Jian-Ping Wang research group in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. Basically, I use industrial machines to build customized geometries of micro and nanoscopic devices on 150 mm silicon, magnesium oxide, and sapphire wafers. (See profile background photo).

My current work involves projects in spin-orbit torque materials, brain chip technology, and radiation-hard non-volatile computer memory. There are many smaller projects I love doing on my own at home as well. I am passionate about energy efficiency, quantum computing, nano engineering, nuclear fusion, electrified transportation, architecture, linguistics, brain health, and mountain life.

When fabricating structures at the micro and nanoscale, my work includes the design process, HPC cloud computing simulations, masked/mask-less lithography, metal/dielectric deposition, ion beam etching, and electron microscopy. Characterization tools allow me to share valuable details of synthesized metallic nanostructures and physical effects with my team. When our lab sputtering hardware requires upgrades, I model parts and machine them from scratch with micron scale precision.

Collaborations are with NIST, U.S. Department of Defense, and the Mayo Clinic Headquarters. For more info on our research work and publications, please visit http://www.nanospin.umn.edu

Researcher (RA) | Nano Magnetism & Quantum Spintronics Lab | ECE Dept. | Jian-Ping Wang Group

Jun 2018 - Present3 years 8 months
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
    • Developed Perpendicular Magnetic Tunnel Junctions (p-MTJ) & nanopatterning processes for spintronic memory & radiation-hard computer storage. Device sizes (100 nm -6 μm). PtSn, PtSi, CoPd, CoSi, TaN, FePd, CoFe.
    • Spin-Orbit Torque (SOT) materials & microdevices (MTJs, Hall bars, & microresonators).
    • Developed nanomagnetic brain chips for neuron stimulation (micro & nano coil arrays).
    • Developed biosensing chips for magnetic nanoparticle detection (microfluidics).
    • Designed computational fluid dynamics simulations of 3-D microfluidic environments using SimScale cloud computing resources.
    • Designed & machined magnetron sputtering targets with new geometry using 405 stainless steel that doubled the rate of 1cm x 1cm chip throughput.
    • Mentored 10 new PhD researchers on optical lithography, thin film deposition/etching, & high-power machine builds in the lab.
    • Recruited & wrote recommendation letters for new PhD students.
    • Co-authored several publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals on spintronics & nanomagnetic devices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.