BRN 6.52% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-1798

1. 10,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27733
    I am a fan of logic.

Last year the price of Brainchip shares was controlled and kept artificially low by commentaries from populist investment gurus stating things like “what’s a neuromorphic chip anyway” and the classic “if the chip really worked it would not be on the ASX”.

There were many more such comments on top of which were the attacks of MF and AFR all designed to discredit every aspect of the company from the personal character of the founders when they sold a few shares threw to the integrity of the technology claims.

I posted after the Mercedes admission that they were using AKIDA technology that I had a discussion with a US based and born member of the company about how highly regarded Mercedes is in the Australian market and how significant this validation was where the AKIDA technology is concerned.

Well Blind Freddie even said that Mercedes validation was the tipping point why because as he put it retail investors will no longer listen these wombats at MF and AFR that the tech is no good and those who they were working for will now have to start paying a decent price.

Brainchip is real and here to stay. Mercedes created the credibility tipping point.

My once again anonymous opinion so DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA UP TO FAIR VALUE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.