BRN 0.00% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

G'day P,I was always of the view that this announcement by...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    G'day P,
    I was always of the view that this announcement by Mercedes was a result of a joint development or close collaboration directly with BRN.
    In the following transcript which goes back to the Feb 2018 Webinar LDN refers to the Major European ie Mercedes as the lighthouse customer for the Company.

"Major European Auto Manufacturer
    So, with that in mind, let me just go through these things kind of one at a time. When we talk about the shipment of that first accelerator card to a major European automobile manufacturer, that has progressed very, very nicely. We're not in a position to name names, but it is a European, major, it's kind of like Detroit. In Europe, you've got three majors, they all happen to be German. That's moving nicely and has actually come to a point where we're engaging in a dialogue about a joint development agreement. The accelerator card demonstrates what we can do in a supervised learning mode. When you think about ADAS, or advanced driver assisted systems, that goes from level one all the way to level five, which is a fully autonomous vehicle that really begs for the kind of capability and capacity that AKIDA can deliver, and I think as we discussed in the last call, our goal with the AKIDA development, and I will talk about the development itself in a moment, when we talk about the AKIDA development, the best case for any development of a processor as complex as this is that you have close collaboration with what we'll call a lighthouse customer, someone that gives you guidance as to what the hooks are, what the ins and outs need to be such that when the product comes out, you've got a baked in customer who's giving you guidance along the way.

So, we're very pleased with the development around that European automobile manufacturer and their goal to get a development agreement in place with us. Not our idea, it was their idea. Further to that, not out of Europe, but out of Detroit, we're expecting an order for an accelerator card out of one of the top three in Detroit, similar trajectory. They want to play with the card, they want to understand how the spiking neural network works with respect to supervised learning as well as get educated and help educate us on what could be done with AKIDA in that development process when the product comes out that there's actually another potential end customer in play.

So, overall, as we embarked on the AKIDA development, we laid out a course of ADAS, autonomous vehicles, find close collaboration with majors in the industry. I think we've really done a great job there. In some respects, they found us and in some respects, we went hunting for them. So, I think overall, that's gone very well. We'll report on that again next quarter, and we'll talk about AKIDA, I'll get a little bit more into where we are in that development."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $1.999M 8.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1125956 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 607151 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 5557849
Last updated 14.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.