BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2032

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    Wow what a day chippers!

Couldn't watch the action at all since I have been at work, but does make me happy to return to see the green pastures.

No idea what will happen tomorrow, but those who believed the story and stayed are being rewarded. Truly inspirational.

Management have been using the phrases of tip of the icebergs, bus leaving the station etc. well, this is a start and they weren't joking.

Now, I do not need to remind you that we have had 2 IP contracts out of the blue and that we still have a couple of dozens of companies still playing with our chips. Pressure is building on them to speed up the process, because companies are starting to show their hands.

I am thinking about what happens when we have a household contract coming in. I believe one's coming soon. Can I say the word ''imminently''? lol

Congrats to all of you - truly deserve it. Those who took profits, good for you, enjoy the fruits of your investment.

PS: @DingoBorat Nice piece of signature LOL. Don't want to get burnt? Well, don't play with fire.

Have a great night!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.