BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2613

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25829
    Todays close at $1.50 sits as a testament to the Pitt Street Research fair value proposition which did not have available the Mercedes AKIDA technology validation and the "On 10-Jan the company issued a press release stating that an “Early Access Program” customer, Information Systems Laboratories, is using BrainChip technology in an artificial Intelligence-based radar research project for the Air Force Research Laboratory. - from ASX release" further validating the technology revolution being released on the world by Brainchip.

What some might have also forgotten is that the Pitt Street Research Report was released in August, 2021 which also means it did not have in contemplation the actual commercial licence agreement with MegaChips announced at the end of November, 2021.

So here we sit on a very red day across the ASX with 7.14% increase at the fair value as proposed by Pitt Street Research of $1.50 looking at GREEN with three significant events post that valuation under the belt with much more known to flow in the immediate future.

I have never felt so relaxed and comfortable as a Brainchip shareholder and I thought I was feeling pretty good before today and overseas interest growing day by day. I will leave a fairly deep impression on the Brainchip bus seat before my journey is concluded.

To all those who have posted their inspirational stories about what they have achieved for themselves and their families by getting on the Brainchip bus congratulations.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.