BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Let the games begin. It's extremely hard to find honest straight...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Let the games begin.

It's extremely hard to find honest straight up people, on an anonymous forum, but they are there.

Good luck and good fortune, to all those who rode this wild horse and are happy with their profits.

From what I've read here and know about this Company, there are still very few, who truly appreciate what we have, but they are here.

It's just a quick ride to cash, for some.
    Sure I'm here for the money too, but I know (in my own mind) where this is going.

The fact that so few, truly understand (and I don't claim to fully understand..) this Company, is why the share price, is going to do so well.

There are people who have been here for years, who can't see it, or are being dishonest about what they see.

How can you ever expect a shorter, or trader, to understand this Companies potential?
    All they see is the dollars.

My simple theory @ChickenCrimpy, is that this rise is self sustaining now.
    If this Company, was doing nothing, for the next 6 to 8 months, then this will drift down, but it's not doing nothing, is it?

I didn't catch the last count, but last night, around 10:44pm BRN, was at around 966 posts.
    Posting obviously slows down around then, but I think it may have cracked 1000 before midnight.
    Right now, we are already well past 1000 posts.
    Has anybody ever seen that, for any stock?

Brainchip is now gaining exposure  and awareness, around the World, not just the little ASX.

When we cracked $1, people were cracking champane bottles and celebrating, like "This is it, we've made it".
    And today, people have experienced this huge ride today and thought..
    "Well that's it for this horse for a while, time to put him out to pasture"...

Many shorters are still short, by a long, long, way.
    Any strength here, will see traders and additional shorts, all because they understand the dollars, but not the Company.
    This lack of understanding, is why Brainchip will continue to rise.

It's like the Spiderman movie with Doc Ock, when Spidey pulls the plug on the fusion reactor and it keeps going.
    Spidey says something like "what's going on?"
    Doc Ock's reply was..
    "It's self sustaining now"

Plenty of people are going to try to drown this baby, with words and charts, just so they can get another crack at some easy dollars.

But can they?

LDA capital, will also be trying their hardest, to lower their buy price, but they have less leverage this time.
    I believe, the Company has strategically chosen now for the capital call, on purpose.

All my opinions only, from someone who is still cleaning other peoples homes for a crust and is not too proud, to get on my hands and knees, to vacuum under someones bed.
    So take what I say as you will.

GLTAH!
    GLTAS!

burning-sun.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.