BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2708

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I personally do not think it will retract, I would compare BRN to Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Tesla type of tickers which will keep going, as long as the company vision remains over the top. We might see few quick ups and downs down the line, but I see this one as once in a life time opportunity to buy shares less than $1 or $2. May be in few years, Australia will be proud of this company.
    I am still surprised why we are not in NASDAQ yet with all the orders, patents and brains with the business.
    Ultimately, we do not want climb the ladder overnights, which will put all the team in hot water to perform. We will build slow and steady, 7% to 10% everyday growth is a damn good growth for any business.
    No doubt we will end up in ASX 20 by end of year, for which we need 23B MC, we are currently at 2.3B. We do not look at the SP, MC or pump/dump what ever we call, we look at bigger picture. We keep getting more orders from bigger business, and we do what we do best to innovate, no panic, no pressure, no hurry. Always keep the pace and strike the deals with other businesses.

It is just IMO, DYOR for your good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $375.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $700.9K 3.469M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13278 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 730250 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.