BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2720

1. KWM
    10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

A little off topic…… but today was a very significant day for me and I wanted to share my story with you.

In 2009 I discovered a little AI company in the U.S called BRS (standing for Behavioural Recognition Systems - uncanny how similar to BRN’s acronym). They were developing an AI tech for CCTV and other applications. I saw it as a huge opportunity to invest and set myself up for later in life. Over the next 8 years I invested my hard-earned savings by way of private placements to the tune of about $250,000. To put that in context, I was only earning about $60k per annum so it was a lot of money for me.

In 2019 (the year BRS was to be listed) the company went bust after it was discovered the CEO had been fiddling the books, and shareholders lost everything. At the age of 49, I found myself with nothing other than some very dark thoughts about carrying on with life. I literally had about $2000 to my name.

In July 2020 my girlfriend told me about another little AI company called Brainchip. When I discovered the ticker code was so similar to BRS I though no way would I invest! Once bitten - twice shy, as they say.

After reading for days to learn about the Brainchip story I finally found the courage to buy my first parcel a month later. Despite my big losses of the past, I knew this little Aussie company was special. I topped up 8 times since and today’s closing price represents enough profit for me to break even from all those losses.

Today I want to thank the many HC posters who tirelessly share invaluable research and give us all that little extra confidence to stay invested in this company (you know who you are).

For the record, I am not giving up one share in Brainchip before the SP reaches $50!

Congrats to all shareholders.

KWM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.