BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2723

1. 10,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27028

In the above post you will find the following extracted paragraph. In the many articles written about Mercedes basing its system on AKIDA technology it is referenced that Mercedes claims it gives an up to ten times performance gain.

If the below extract is referencing the benchmarking being done by Mercedes to come to the ten times performance gains then in the technology scientific and engineering world this will be big news.

Why? Because a ten times improvement is ‘one order of magnitude’ better than the trialled deep learning accelerator and GPU vendor which is far more significant than ‘favourable’.

The question I am now anxious to have answered is how much has the performance of the commercial AKD1000 been improved.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

“One advantage of spiking neural network architectures is the ability to perform

real-time incremental learning, sometimes called one-shot learning, within a fraction of a second. The ability to add voice commands, accept individuals as drivers by facial recognition and to flag events as significant or not in sensors is improved when using Akida, said BrainChip executives. "We are being benchmarked against deep learning accelerators and a GPU vendor and it is coming back favourably to us."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.