BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2737

1. 9,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26396
    I have been looking at what has been happening in European markets and have to say having an Australian centric view of the ASX share price will prove to be the undoing of many here.

The European buyers are in my opinion becoming a significant factor in the removal of supply from the ASX of Brainchip shares.

The fallacy in the charts even if you believe in their mystical powers to predict more than trends is that they do not take account of the illiquid nature of shares bought from the ASX to meet the growing European demand.

It also means that not all Bot activity I have observed is simply leading to more algorithmic driven volatility but is aimed at gathering supply for European markets.

A European investor is highly unlikely to be trading or shorting Brainchip shares. They will be a stabilising intelligent educated conservative investor.

It is very important that you DYOR on this as large institutions/brokerages are taking supply away and to these investors in Europe.

My anonymous opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
    PS: If I am to be believed this European activity should it continue will serve the interests of the long term Investors such as myself very nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $909.4K 5.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 1274483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 309093 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.