BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What i think has happened yesterday with SP. My opinion dyor.Lot...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    What i think has happened yesterday with SP. My opinion dyor.

Lot of positive news as you all know. People starting to know about BRN. The action from yesterday was because i think after $1.50sh SP there were small parcels in every increase point thats why it went up pretty quick in few hours. I was watching it closely . People were expecting it to go down and then buy it but it kept increasing so then some would have thought, oh well i am planning on buying so what would another 5-10% extra will make a difference if there is a big potential lets buy it and hold.

On another note the people who have sold may have been holding for long time as one of the shareholder suggested and sold it when they had very good profit. As you know holding for more then year you pay half CGT. So why not reward yourself for holding and believing.

People will sell one day on their expected SP. But its not a good idea to praise the company while you are a holder and start coming up with excuses/ reasons not to hold or sell as soon as you sold. You loose trust and people will stop believing you becasue you were an idol and now because you sold you come up with different opinion. There is no point arguing about it People are wise enough.

One last point to be made for EVERY SELLER THERE IS A BUYER. I was on a huge profit yesterday thought of selling but then i thought why sell now when there is a potential of another few bags within few months. When people buy in hype sometime they loose some percentage on the same day but if the company has the potential it will rise up again and you will be happy. People who bought in hype last year if held should be happy now. Sharemarket in my opinion is along game. Companies dont rise in few years or months. It takes time specially when it is a disruptive tech. Simply think of a project you thought of doing in your life or around the house. Depending on complexity it can take a while and you come across hurdles but if destined it will come to fruition. So patience is the key.

In the end its my opinion and People are wise enough to DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $464.3K 2.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 697138 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2134880 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.