BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Great week BRN but I'm not a fan of these big moves, which are...

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126
    Great week BRN but I'm not a fan of these big moves, which are in no way the companies fault.
    Give me 1-2% a day instead and I will take it every time.
    Firstly these moves are never sustainable as once fomo arrives it means there's a lot of irrational retail buys occurring followed by 100 new posters asking "why are we here?" though I welcome the big insto buys as it confirms the shift to smart money as retail holdings begin to shrink.
    Secondly the high number of new poster arguments and silly comments detract from the great work that goes on here despite whether we are red or green.
    So thanks to all the great contributors, you know who you are. To everyone new asking where will it fall to, where will it go to, please don't rely on anonymous posters to guide you, if you were smart enough to find your way to becoming a shareholder here then it's implied that you are smart enough to do some research. There's pages and pages both here and on the website. Newbys theres great things to come but if it doesn't happen in a week and you feel the need to complain, please refrain from emailing to company to explain your sentiments as Tony Dawe and the others are busy growing a world changing and industry disrupting technology that in time will change all our lives, not just financially.
    Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.