BRN 12.3% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I am starting to wonder if you have a team of interns pumping...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I am starting to wonder if you have a team of interns pumping out written HC comments from dictaphone recordings.

FF your dedication, analysis and overall coverage of BRN is second to none.
    Undoubtedly enriching the speculative wandering thoughts of many here.
    So, I thank you kindly as my meanderings here are a joy.

Few thoughts sparked in my mind after reading between the lines, not only is it beneficial for BRN in a number of ways for AKIDA 2k to be expedited, but their customers will be joint winners.

Mercedes utilised AKIDA 1k in their 'concept' car. Well I personally believe they will release their EV and any other using AKIDA with AKIDA 2k in the drivers seat. Talk about mowing down the EV market leader in a big way. Then, this brings to mind as it stands two options for the adored Tesla EV company.

One: Maintain their existing offering and do the best they can to directly compete on the Auto pilot/ AI/ Smart EV front. (For which I do not see them winning IMO)

Two: Simple lesson in game theory will demand the above mentioned market darling start to learn and adopt the AKIDA magic sooner rather than later if they are to maintain dominance. Once Mercedes Benz a 150 year old automotive power house starts to find their stride and stretch their legs. LOOK OUT!!!

Then you have Brainchip further extending their first to market lead the same year they made their mark in the world.

Annnddd I was only assessing one company and their potential situation, ie: Mercedes/ Tesla. Not to mention Ford, Aviation capabilities etc ...

I was astounded by this tech for some time and it only continues to shorten my breathe as I gasp for air in absolute ore of what is about to be.

PVDM and the Brainchip Team will be remembered as the GodFather/s of AI at the edge.

Congratulations to the team and all stakeholders.

(Need to win lotto so I can soak up the entire sell side.)

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.035(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $461.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $6.813M 26.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 887784 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 23428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 20655408
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.