BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hey Sunny, You are a little green, bless your socks. Company is...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hey Sunny, You are a little green, bless your socks. Company is not selling the shares they are raising capital by issuing.

Also, I wish people would look at charts logarithmic before they start talking about a sell down. Logarithmic will indicate a relative % movement to the past day, week, month and so forth and essentially shows for instance that a 20c move in price at these levels would be very different to a 20C move when the price was much lower. Looking at a logarithmic hourly chart then, it is not displaying the parabolic rise in the manner that a normal chart would do, and in my opinion plenty of people who set their investing % goals and bought at much lower levels would have had ample opportunity to sell, or partly sell, due the the very large volumes going through. The new investors, even day traders on a daily base, are setting their positions and as new money comes into the trades and the volume is churning, new bases are being set as we go along.

In my view, BRN is still in an intact uptrend. Having said the above, using charting alone will be perilous as I believe BRN will make sudden moves up all year and defy any TA.

Also, IMO current revenue is not remotely significant for an investment in BRN, I am sure LTH are seeing potential.

NQ

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.