BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2846

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Good post Nellq!

While immediate revenue, is not important to a Company like Brainchip, according to the short sighted view of the ASX, it is.

This will be forcibly changed, by the demand from outside exchanges in the future, I believe.
    And most certainly, if/when we list on the NASDAQ, within the next 1 to 2 years.

The ASX is resource dominated, so it is best to look at Brainchip's future income streams as resources.

Each IP deal we land, is like the discovery of a new gold resource.
    We know it's there, but we don't yet know how far down, or across, the mineralization extends.

As new products come out, from our IP licences, we get a better idea, of how big that resource is.

The main difference between a gold resource and an IP resource, is that there is little cost to the Company in finding that resource (negotiations instead of drilling) and once discovered, we do not need to spend additional money to drill and define the resource further. Our customers do it for us.
    Also unlike a gold resource an IP resource does not run out (assuming continued use) and the income streams only grow.

Maybe that's why the NASDAQ, values tech companies, the way it does..

Here's hoping for the discovery of new resources soon!

My opinions only.
    GLTAH!
    GLTAS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $526.9K 3.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 416470 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1427659 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.