BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2852

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Daily reader but infrequent poster.
    Congratulations to all LTH and welcome to new.

With the market finally waking up with this week’s sustained run, I cannot be happier and with BRN already seeded into the global market who knows what is next.

This leads me to this very recent article: ‘macrumours’ and the announced delay of their AR/AV headset release.

I have included the key paragraph below. https://www.macrumors.com/2022/01/14/apple-headset-delayed-until-2023/

Apple's long-rumoured AR/VR headset could be delayed until 2023 after being beset with issues during the development process, according to Bloomberg. The headset is said to be facing issues with overheating, as well as camera and software challenges. The device is rumoured to feature two chips, and Bloomberg believes that at least one of these will be on par with the M1 Pro from the latest MacBook Pro models. The thermal demands of this chip are believed to be the cause of overheating issues.

Earlier designs attempted to mitigate thermal issues by using an external processor device that would transmit data wirelessly to the headset, but Sir Jony Ive reportedly rejected the concept. Apple is currently said to have around 2,000 employees working on its AR/VR headset.

I would appreciate any thoughts (from our learned regulars) regarding Akida’s suitability to possibly rectifying his issue?

It is also staggering to read that Apple currently have 2000 employees working on its problematic AR/VR headset.

What is the cost in time and money, I wonder?

If Akida could solve this problem, would it not be more economical to purchase a BRN IP licence? Thoughts?

Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $526.9K 3.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 416470 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1427659 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.