BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2879

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25800
    Every single time since 4.30pm yesterday when I have opened my Hot Copper screen I am confronted with the following: $1.50 up 7.14% highlighted in green.

After reading some posts I should be convinced this must be a mistake and that Hot Copper should check with the ASX and put up the correct price for BRN shares and note in red that it closed down 28% on the previous days trading. LOL

The overseas markets definitely closed at about $1.50 so there appears to be confidence in the US and European markets that this represents fair value. Remember they closed knowing it will be the ASX which will trade first on Monday and set the market.

Seriously I have no idea what will happen on Monday but I do know this there is solid evidence to support a $1.50 valuation as fair value and it probably should be a bit more given the MegaChip, Mercedes and US Airforce news was published after this valuation was released last year not to mention the addition patents being approved etc; so if it falls further it will not be because Brainchip is overvalued as some are trying to claim.

There is an argument that beyond $1.70 absent some further news it might become a bit warm and care should be taken as I said last week.

The upward trend for the Brainchip bus is however locked in till 2025 with higher highs and higher lows all the way to the terminus.

My anonymous biased but researched opinion only so DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.