BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2890

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi all,

I went back to read prior HC posts, announcements and listened to a number of presentations delivered by Rob Telson and Tony Dawe, if I’m honest it was with the intent to reaffirm my belief in BRN and hopefully to settle some nerves after the events and comments of the past few days.

One of the presentations and comments that stood out was Tony Dawe’s presentation dated, 8 November 2021, that (paraphrasing here) they will be soon announcing some commercial agreements with some of our (BRN) customers. Now Megachips was announced 22 November 2021, but Tony did specifically state ‘some’ - meaning more than one. Hence, if I am to believe Tony Dawe and BRN than more commercial agreements are on their way to being announced ‘soon’.

If your new, and would like some clarity on where BRN is heading (alongside the facts Uiux,FF, BarrelSitter and others generously share) have a listen from approx 10:14 to Tony Dawe’s presentation ‘Revolutionizing AI at the edge’.

Hopefully this may help someone who may be doubting their decision in BRN. It has certainly settled my nerves and reaffirmed my belief.

DYOR, IMO

A

p.s - reposted with the disclosure DYOR, IMO. Will request first post be removed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.