BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-2957

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Thank you for the reply FF.

Yes, I certainly intend to engage an expert accountant re. SMSF.

Australian Super Member Direct is just an option where the Member can “choose” which companies within the ASX 300 a certain % of a member’s balance can be invested.
    So basically Aus Super broker on Member behalf and would hold the investment within their trust as per normal practice.

The negative situation for myself is that the investment % threshold is over the limit so therefore i can’t actually invest anymore into my choosing, that leaves me with the only option of sending contributions to the % of the Aus Super mandatory investment option and cash.
    One option is to improve the ratio by “investing” cash into the AS investment option but then i am left with little capital to invest anyway other than monthly employment contributions which will then swing the ratio back the other way.
    But ideally i do not want to invest anything in a generic fund as i believe they severely underperform on most occasions with % gains often masked by the contributions factor.
    You only have to research their broker activity to actually witness their buy high/sell low history.
    Sometimes they do luck out but continually buying a stock in the am and selling off in the pm when the stock is in freefall down to the next support is generic amateur hour.

Member Direct is an ordinary set up to be honest which has a limiting factor hence why i am going SMSF.

I am/was hoping that the holdings can be transferred between Aus Super trust to my SMSF trust once established later this year.

Anyways enough about this.

Go the mighty BRN!

”Tip of the Iceberg”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.