BRN 2.44% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-3030

1. 2,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    F/F, if u look at the REALLY big players of today - think Apple, Microsoft, Intel etc, they all at 1 stage had small market caps. If u think about it, there was no history. All ground breaking co's , that few initially believed in, that have gone on to conquer the world. The difference now, is that BRN has history on it's side. Where these co's took so many years before the market accepted their tech, and realized the potential, their current market caps are going to play in BRNs favour. I see a much shorter timeframe than many on here before BRN reaches eyewatering s/p levels, simply because it has now been done before, and the market has a guide as to what happens when invasive tech hits the floor. If BRN indeed are at the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution, then it's certainly not going to take the market the time it took to acknowledge the aforementioned co's. They now have history, and experience on their side. If BRN is everything we think it is, and the co promises, then this is going to go parabolic within 2 yrs. Just my opinion.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $110.0K 530.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 351965 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 245296 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.