BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Wow there are some real fun and games going on. I remember when...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Wow there are some real fun and games going on. I remember when I first decided to trade stock. The day trading cost me big time. The short term trading was a great success, but still the LTH have been far more financially beneficial. Whilst there are much better traders than me out there, what I love about holding BRN even in these rollercoaster days is the lack of stress.

When trading (especially starting DT) I would often get fooled into selling or buying high and low. See something move and then buy almost exactly at the top. It was almost like my computer had a bug telling people I'd bought. then the stress on the way down and yep, almost to the cent, I'd sell and that same bug on my computer said OK, he's sold let it rip again!!!! So if I was trading BRN today I probably would've bought at $1.55 and sold at $1.34 .

Holding BRN long term I'm watching smiling thinking, the amount of cash in and out here at the moment, is more than just trading fascination. It is a rerate. Whether it goes up now or down is irrelevant for me therefore no stress. I'm rock solid confident in where we are and what BRN are going to achieve. $4.20 target that is all I need. (I've got 5 years to get it) Good luck to others, hope you have plans in place that see you to wherever you need it too be. I don't need to buy a boat. (but I might just because I can! )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.