BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-3179

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    The only reason to sell some of your BRN portfolio is to take profit now and diversify your portfolio or buy more BRN in the dips or remove your initial investment. Myself personally I wouldn’t sell at the moment I’d just wait for dips and buy more because I can.Wouldn’t it be awful if you sold your BRN and 20 minutes later there’s another big announcement and your OUT. BRN is definitely going places, there’s so many ways the Akita chip can be used from fridges to phones to cars ships aircraft and so it goes. BRN let the market know what’s happening within limits of their intellectual privacy to protect the company and its shareholders as well as the other people involved. It’s unfortunate people here up-ramp then down-ramp for their own benefits it’s like watching the movie face off. It hurts so many people in so many ways. I have some stock in my portfolio I wished I had never bought but I’m stuck with for many years to come, we all learn from our mistakes and yes we still make more, ha ha.Let’s face it in this current world we never know what’s around the corner. One things for sure AI isn’t going away and BRN is definitely a disrupter stock and far more advanced than most. It reminds me Apple it was also a disrupter stock.Im not giving advise in any way it’s up to every single person to do their own homework and work out what’s best for them. I’m definitely holding to see where this takes me. You do what’s best for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.