BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-3180

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    My one (and hopefully only!) thought on the the 'downramping/upramping' discussion that drags on and on in every forum.

If we are to belief that there are paid downrampers, and I have no doubt there are, then I think it only seems reasonable and logical that there are paid uprampers. Owning and trading in shares is about making money, period. Whatever means are necessary to manipulate the SP WILL be deployed, no question. BRN is not a flash in the pan, fly by night operation. It is a serious business driven by one man's vision to further the cause of Ai. It is a company with a mission and a plan to fulfil that mission.

Although a relatively short term holder (2 years ) I have done a plenty of research into BRN and all the evidence points to a solid growth stock with unlimited potential.
    We have had PVDM at the helm since day one. Yes, I know we have a new CEO, but I would suggest that PVDM is still very much involved in the day to day and will remain so, albeit perhaps in a more backroom capacity. PVDM is a very clever man and has so far delivered above and and beyond what has been promised. He knows that he needs others to realise and extend his vision. He is truly a visionary in the mould of Henry Ford, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs et al. He deserves to be remembered as a great man

The big clincher for me was when BRN quadrupled the size of the operation in Silicon Valley. That made the potential growth very tangible.
    We have the tech, we have the patents, we have the EAPs and NDAs. We have a 3 year advantage on our competitors and a sound financial moat. It would seem that we have a carefully planned and executed path towards expansion and growth. We have a very talented team working very hard to push BRN to the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution and beyond

In closing - I have no intention of selling any shares until we reach $25 - and only then because it is part of my long term plan. I will sell half to buy a house outright and will sit back and watch the other half generate wealth for my kids, their kids and beyond. I believe in the evidence I have seen that BRN will succeed, and possibly push way beyond whatever PVDM's initial vision was. As a result downramping and upramping by those on HC who seem to have not a clue about BRN has no effect on my beliefs on or my intentions. I know that the majority who have been here for a while feel the same. I am not a BRN fanboy. I am a rational, generally risk adverse, man of advancing years. I've been around the block a few times and think I know the real deal when I see it. BRN, to my mind is the real deal. Sermon over!

AKIDA BALLISTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.