BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-3267

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    BAM!!!

Well done chapman89! I bet after Mercedes has come out, Ford's arz would be on fire now lol

Good Morning fellow iron hands! After yesterday's performance at Brainchip camp, going to the low of $1.34 and shaking out suckers aka sellers, it was a thing of beauty to watch it climb it back to $1.48 and settle here.

How does that feel to sell out at $1.34 huh? That's right, some of those got played right into the hands of those who wanted the shares lol

NASDAQ, after a shaky start, closed strong. No idea what's going to happen today with BRN, but the minimal years I have been investing I have learned to ignore the noise, and there's plenty.
    Stick to your plan. I am reading a lot of posts on socials giving free advice to people to SELL Brainchip. Just noise. And most of those are traders. When traders say they have done their research on stock - it usually means they know Brainchip's Market Cap. That's it.

They wouldn't have watched the management and employee interviews, wouldn't have read anything about the tech, the partners or EAP/NDAs, wouldn't know we have further versions of Akida coming up, and god forbid read the announcements.

I am ignoring the noise. GL to all of you for sticking to your plan whatever that is! By far the most exciting stock I have owned, more for the technology than the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.