BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes I agree but having had some discussions with Brainchip over...

1. 9,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26239
    Yes I agree but having had some discussions with Brainchip over the last 18 months my concerns as to how the ASX would implement the outcome of GetSwift v ASIC appeal have been fully realised.

The ASX has a mantra which goes something like “we are never going to allow another GetSwift” and they are classifying things as marketing first and asking questions later.

We the poor retail holders are being screwed over again until we wake up and realise that there is a BRAND NEW CULTURE on the ASX.

Small retail holders have been educated to the idea that unless it is an ASX announcement it has no value.

This has never at law been the case but it suits sophisticated investors for small retail to believe this as they can go to their sophisticated investor private briefings with ASX listed companies and trade the information they receive that will not be announced on the ASX formally and manipulate small retail.

Small retail needs to adapt to this new ASX or perish. The Twitter releases, and other company media releases are just as good as ASX announcements to a court of law. They cannot be negligently made.

The ASX has created an EVERY PERSON for THEMSELVES market place.

Use ignore and DYOR and you will survive and prosper and accept that ASX announcements are now only a tiny part of your due diligence.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.