BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-3342

1. 5,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    @Fact Finder
    interesting. it raises lots of questions and totally puzzled if not annoyed, not at your post of alerting us to this status.

doesn't give me clarity of thought, due to it doesn't seem a fair or even playing field... left with a thought that both that LAW and the ASX are impotent or just an ass.
    some of my scramble thoughts....
    why does a another company end up suspended and then have to go to court to get relisted. Suspended for not disclosing to the market, another 3rd party released some information but not in full. ... was it just easier in that case for the ASX... from what i read it seemed to me that the company had released enough information. To me a much minor information by comparsion to BRN
    why has BRN released of some announcements but not others (protecting commercial agreements sure, but BRN has/ and can work around that)...why now bother with any announcements.. could it be that with so much happening it creates a maize for the ASX to sort through what is part of disclosure and not and to take action is not defensible anyway... the effort to sort is not worth it.

This has never at law been the case but it suits sophisticated investors for small retail to believe this as they can go to their sophisticated investor private briefings with ASX listed companies and trade the information they receive that will not be announced on the ASX formally and manipulate small retail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.