BRN 2.78% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-375

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

Hi all,

This morning I saw on LinkedIn Rob Telson liked a post on HIKVISION.

I was too busy this morning to take a look at them…. and it was quite exciting with the share price exploding as it did.

I am expecting more days like this. I am hopefully this is not unrealistic but as more partners/customers come onboard we should get more re-rates in a snowballing effect. Which is what management indicated at the last AGM: exponential growth.

I’ve had a look at HIKVISION and they have some products which would be ideal to have Brainchip inside.

Founded in 2001, 42000 employees. Based in China so as Brainchip said “They don’t need China” maybe we aren’t going to be partners with them, who knows! They also have bases in the UK, Canada, Asia Pacific region and eight Chinese cities. 100 000 partners globally and products used in 150 countries and regions.

Hikvision, an IoT solution and big data service provider with video as its core competency, is continually extending its reach to a broader range of vertical markets including retail, smart buildings, transportation, and healthcare. Although each vertical market features distinct forms and characteristics, with myriad innovations, products and solutions tailored for markets worldwide, Hikvision is committed to empowering every vertical industry with more efficient and more intelligent operations with our technology partners.

For example:

face access terminals, staff attendance, link them into payroll systems etc

parking lot monitoring,

AI video analytics on shopping trolleys,

Graffiti spotter using algorithm on passing trains,

Video security, open space monitoring,

Smart building, transportation,

healthcare: home care monitoring,

construction,

transportation: gps tracking and iot solutions

I’m sure BRAINCHIP can add value to their existing systems and products.

***As I’m completing this I came across the fact that Hikvision was banned in the US and has Cyber Security Warnings from Australian Signals Directorate that the ip can be taken over by a cyber actor to steal information or install malware***. Dated 22Sep2021

Apparently there has been firmware updates for this issue.

Now I’ve got to this point I’ll post this anyway as an example of the types of companies Brainchip could end up in the near future.

As I said at the top, Rob Telson liked them so there’s a connection there somewhere, hopefully a with a financial agreement in the pipeline!

Akida Ballista good people!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $692.6K 3.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1281949 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 202676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.