BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-3811

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    Congratulations young fella !! I bet your old man wished that he had listened to you.

As you would have seen, there's going to be rather big fluctuations in the share price, this is a pattern that I expect to see for months and months as we head further northwards.

Many holders are going to come to the crossroads, meaning, some very large capital gains tax is going to be kicking in and the ATO will be onto this stock like a hawk, future "headlines" will attract the attention even more, so as more and more investors roll past the $1 million mark in net gains, you have to ask yourself, do I sell a little bit or do I take the money and run, it's all about that word again "choice" rolleyes.png

As we are very liquid, the shares will continue to become available, causing rather big price movements both ways as the market struggles to value our beautiful shiny company moving forward.

I personally will be holding and hopefully flying to New York to witness Peter, Anil and the entire US based crew ringing the opening bell on the NASDAQ Market in Times Square...well that's my forward thinking dream biggrin.pngwink.pngsmile.png

Cheers...Tech wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.303M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
149 3707748 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1173238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.