BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sobering thoughts regarding Brainchip's valuation from...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Sobering thoughts regarding Brainchip's valuation from *...

"So, Brainchip… what’s the go there?"

Excerpt:
    Consolidation.
    Tying that through to his last point, Winchester concluded that one way he assesses the outlook for semiconductor chip technology is through what’s happening at the big end of the market.
    “I looked at this area a while back. (US giant) Intel is investing in neuromorphic chips and made some acquisitions in the US$200m—US$300m range,” Winchester said.“
    Apple acquired one, Nvidia is developing technology internally. So it’s a space that has lots of eyeballs on it with well-capitalised companies behind it.”
    Is Brainchip a possible takeover target? At a $2.5bn valuation?

“Fair play to the investors that got on BRN early,” he says. “But from my vantage point, if you’ve got tech that’s genuine and head-and-shoulders best in class, you get bought out.”
    “And that’s where I get a bit sceptical because if Brainchip had a market-leading solution, we already know Intel’s acquisitive. Apple, Nvidia etc – they don’t miss you.”
    “You don’t go under the radar of these businesses because they know where cutting-edge technology is and they’ll go and find it.”
    https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/so-brainchip-whats-the-go-there/

So, why has Brainchip not become a takeover target, (so far...) I wonder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.