BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In response to Lord Byran's post # 58660610Sorry, ...reply...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    In response to Lord Byran's post # 58660610
    Sorry, ...reply button not working

Anyway,.....Your post has me thinking what might happen if suddenly car dealers and sellers of cars were asked, "Does this vehicle, or are any of your vehicles equipped with the Akida chip technology from Brainchip?" Answer will be inevitably, "I don't know", to which the seller is requested to ask the manufacturer and find out.

Or, ....."does this washing machine, or are any of your appliances equipped with the Akida chip from Brainchip?" Then the same scenario plays out.

Or, ....." does this TV or are any of your TV's equipped with the Akida chip technology by Brainchip? And the same scenario occurs.

Or, ......" Are the smart devices that make this new home for sale smart equipped with Akida chip technology by Brainchip? And once again the sales person is prompted to try and find out.

Or, ......."Does Apple use Akida chip technology in any of your cellular products, or electronic gadgets? Could you please ask your tech people or home office and find out?"

Etc.
    Etc.
    Etc.

If we are now nearing a tipping point of many manufacturers of stuff considering the use of new state of the art, cutting edge (pun intended) technology by consumers everywhere (at least those consumers that own Brainchip shares) we as shareholders could perhaps, just a little, nudge increased awareness of and maybe give manufacturers some pause if the above scenario(s) occur. Smart companies (again, pun intended) listen to their customers. Bottom up feedback on new consumer preferences is important to companies.

Eventually, Akida chip technology may become ubiquitous and the oft cited "Intel Inside" phenenomena will happen to Akida hopefully and we will NEVER have to ask ever again. Until that time perhaps we as consumers could push on the string and help push awareness. Regards, dippY

The above is my opinion only. I never intend to dispense investment advice so do not think this post is that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.