BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Or it's also possible (although given how much the car costs,...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Or it's also possible (although given how much the car costs, and the cost of the marketing alone to make the videos) that they gave them the technology, support and a development kit, and maybe even some chips in return for a mention. Either way it's a good result, and implies an excellent working relationship. I have no info to back this up, but I wonder if a project like this is part funded by companies wishing to simply be showcased as being part of something like this, after all they won't really make a direct income from it - neither will Brainchip (even if we sold a Development kit, which I personally doubt) it's simply a one off vehicle after all - hence it doesn't directly earn any income -

However, it's marketing coverage that's so far ahead of what we could possibly achieve, it's priceless. I'm not really one for flashy car adverts at all - personally the car is useless to me and it doesn't have any room for kayaks and/or bikes, and I seriously doubt Thule have an option pack for their roof rack bars) but the production of this video, and the series part 1 - 3 about the EQXX are stunning - out of this world even.

The process the videos and the team took - counting up to reach the 1000Km - was used and possibly developed by Olympic Training programmes (specifically David Brailsford, coach for the U.K. Road Bike team, that won us a Tour Du France win and multiple Olympic medals, after many years of not winning much at all!) it's called "marginal gains". https://jamesclear.com/marginal-gains

Enough rambling, but suffice to say I'm very glad I bought a bit more Brainchip a few minutes after ASX opened two days ago!! Let's hope this excitement continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.