BRN 1.69% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-41

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    G'year chipsters, hope we are all feeling somewhat refreshed after a bit of a break, stuffed tummies, and suitably alchemized head gear. I need another break already, lol.

Was very impressed with the new year, celebrations and particularly the fireworks/drone displays, The ones in Dubai and London impressed very much, in Dubai the Burj Khalifa hotel/skyscraper/triumph was a tremendous display of laser beams and computerized fireworks synchronized with music and such. Computer programmers must have spent all year putting that lot together. The display in London was absolutely magical IMO, because of the demonstration and finite jigery pokery that's been developed with enormous numbers of drones, performing incredible sequences in there displays, very impressed indeed. But somewhat frightening on another level really, when one considers that these tiny drones are being utilized in warfare developments and not just displays to ring in the " new year " and deliver " meals through clouds " to greet you at your front door with a " big mac " when your feeling peckish. Mmmmmm...

Anyway, food for thought, no doubt ?

I see we're full on ( so soon ) with the in depth discussions already, on the magnificent Brainchip tech, and of course the share price shenanigans' and it's likely projections. I'm still giving it all a bit of a miss for a while myself, and relaxing, well at least until the Tuesday opening anyway sneaky.png.

Good luck to all this year, and please don't stress too much, there is, understandably, something in the air " ( could be a drone ) that is generating a certain level of excitement, I'm well aware of that. Let's all hope the Covid situation doesn't get out of hand any time soon again, I'm booked in for the booster on the 14th, so that'll be a relief.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>> A soon announcement wouldn't go astray, there are a few in the wind, proffered <<<<<<<<<<

Just going to have some leftover prawns " garlicked of course " for din dins, cheers everyone smile.png

hotty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.094M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 721510 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 144676 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 3897836
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.