BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-4260

1. 10,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27375
    Just had an acknowledgment from Tony Dawe.

The lies surrounding this technology are legion at the moment.

The absurdity of questioning whether the technology is real and in the market is blatant fabrication otherwise what they are saying is that MegaChips has purchased an IP license costing at least $2 million dollars without even testing if the technology works as claimed and then issued press releases claiming it is going to allow them to capture market share across a range of industries they currently service including ADAS and Gaming when their largest customer is Nintendo.

It makes a mockery of the VP of Socionext who described the AKIDA technology as having the ability to keep them ahead in the technology race.

It suggests that NASA paid to become an EAP customer without first trialling all the free access that was available to the world at large.

It throws mud at Renesas who also must have not bothered to check if the technology worked before they paid about $1 million to licence the AKIDA IP and that the statements by Peter van der Made that the MCU containing the IP will come to market this year are complete fabrication.

Similarly Ford and Valeo have taken paid EAP customer positions without validating the technology if there is any truth in the approach taken by these bottom dwellers.

Then there is Mercedes who have acclaimed the AKIDA technology as providing a ten times more efficient system in their concept EV who have released these statements themselves without Brainchip on its face having any input to the articles.

Criminal defamation comes to mind where at least two of the authors that I have had my attention drawn to today are concerned.

My very angry opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.