BRN 7.32% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-4347

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Charts good at this stage and they don't know our beloved Brainchip or its potentional.

I was sitting in front of my computer watching every second of play. It was a pattern, drive the price down push down to the bottom of the minute channel then scoop them up, rinse and repeat. I seen 500,00 shares gobbled up the second it was put on sale. The big fish eating up the small fish. how many times have we seen that. The poor retailer has know idea they have been manipulated to sell.

Before you fall for sell, ask yourself, how many ASX annoucements have you seen confirming an agreement with a "household name" company? It has been confirmed these "household names" are in the pipeline but have yet to be revealed. Can you imagine the share price when they do. I may be rusted onto this company but it is for a very good reason.

Do whatever you choose to do with your shares but sell when you reach your goal and don't be sucked into fear selling, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Good luck all.No advice, another opinion, please do your own research before buying any shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.469M 12.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3220129 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 57511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.