BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi FF, as we know BRN is a tricky one to put a valuation on, and...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Hi FF, as we know BRN is a tricky one to put a valuation on, and if points 1 to 14 mentioned in your excellent post are anything to go by, BRNs fair value could be significantly north of that $2.75 resistance level.

Most analysts want to look at all the well known pricing metrics before they are able or prepared to ascribe a valuation to a company; but in the case of techs which are sitting on valuable IP the analysts start scratching their heads.

However we have been living in a world where in recent times Moore's Law has made clear that we now live in a world where technology has become the dominant paradigm, goodbye Exxon hello Apple. My point being (and it has been spoken to innumerable times on this forum), analysts in this highly technical world really need to get their heads around what IP is actually worth.

As I alluded to above IP can be analysed on a number of metrics which would confer a reasonable market value, in a market like the US where high tech IP has taken up such a predominant economic position analysts are more prepared to take a position, and so does Mr Market

In Australia this week alone we have had some analysts here in Oz question the validity of BRN's IP, this probably speaks to ignorance on the part of some, and a certain agenda with some others, in the meantime BRN has mostly been getting wonderful media coverage globally. Mr Market is beginning to recognize there is something here.

Points 1 to 14 mentioned by you above are going to play into price action moving forward, but then there are the years of building BRN and the groundbreaking technology, the patents and the certitude which they confer, and the framework of connections with global companies, the household names which will come out from behind the curtain.

At some future point when I do sell some of my holding in BRN, after we have had any number of ups and downs, BRN will be a readily recognizable and successful global company. I want to see that, as I'm sure that there are a number of other people in this community who have a similar view. What a ride, what an opportunity.

I think PVDM and AM probably might want to see that too, what a legacy, founders of General AI, in the meantime I'm still excited about this 3rd Wave which has much more to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.