BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-4650

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Wow what a couple of weeks it has been! We knew this kind of growth was not sustainable, although I don’t think it was unreasonable considering the validation of a technology that most don’t quite fathom the possibility of yet. Let’s not forget that in nov/dec last year we were hoping to reach $1 mark early in 2022. Now it seems that $1.70 or so is the new base. So let’s celebrate and be merry in spite of a rather crap day.

There is no doubt a next leg up Is coming that can be substantial, and I recon many legs (or kegs as spell checker wanted that one! Lol) up still to come. One thing that has ticked over in my mind recently is that we all (even the savvy) might grossly be underestimating the potential of Brn and how quickly it can escalate to big $ revenue, sustained revenue and exponential growth.

To finish off; remember Brn is a heavily shorter stock. Most shorters would have sold by now, and will thus try their very best to get the sp down to buy back again to maximize their profits. That’s what they do being the parasites of the business world, like if or not. They will also be vocal here on Hc saying that it overvalued crap and whatever they can to try and trick you into selling. Don’t fall for it please. I’m not saying this for my own benefit as I’m a lth but I just don’t like crooks tricking good trusting people. Us Australians tend to be trusting people but not everyone is honest and some just care about themselves. I expect the sp to consolidate around these $1.60-1.70 levels for the next while until the next announcement. Hang in there. This baby is just getting started. If you bought in a bit high, don’t worry, next year this time it will seem cheap in comparison. Of course all this is just my opinion and not intended as advice. But man I love this stock!

Have a lovely weekend everyone and thanks heaps to the Brn team! We know you guys are all working hard and we really appreciate it. You are making the world a better place and we as shareholders are part of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.