BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

While I understand you enjoy the back and forth, but really is...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    While I understand you enjoy the back and forth, but really is it back and forth? To me it seems like one guy posts crap on Twitter and his mate posts it here to get a bite. Nothing that Tweeter (or twit?) has tweeted goes beyond Brainchip must be full of crap. His reasons NVDIA spend more on R&D and Brainchip doesn't. Not really a well founded argument so far. The other bloke just says pretty well much the same. What they can't get past their tiny brains is that a small company has done something the big boys couldn't. So therefore their argument is it must be lies (basically) They talk about 3.5 Billion market cap and in the same breath tell us that NVIDIA spent $4 billion on R&D. Surely this is just arguing for a higher Brainchip MC. They spend that much on R & D but still 3 years behind, well then I argue again, if they spend that much on R&D then our patents must be worth $12 billion minimum. That makes more logic than their argument.

To a point I do understand their thoughts, as I questioned it myself. How could Brainchip have done it? I have no idea! But I got past that point at 30c+ and bought in.
    • Megachips, they are Japanese and have done their DD. Ask the Tweeters about that, no chirping then.
    • Mercedes, Ask them about that, the best they can do is say it's just a concept car, without acknowledging that the best and easiest tech in a concept car is for cars of today. Much of the concept tech is too expensive and that is why it's not available yet. (Not AKIDA)
    I'm not going to name all the companies we have deals with both confirmed and the likely NDA, that's been talked to death. I will just say this, If you hear this rubbish from the grand Forum of social media, ask them why. Why do this companies sign on? Why don't IBM, NVDIA, INTEL come out and refute the claims of Brainchip, it's getting enough media now?

Why, because they can't, they know they are behind and they are playing the "If I ignore it, it might go away" game.

Then you have the obvious shorters putting up the same charts over and over. look what happened last time OHH ARGHHHH. Scary monster!!! crap. Really? Goodness me this HC forum is atrocious, what they allow on here. I'm all for argument and intelligent back and forth, but you can't argue with Stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.