BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-4906

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25802
    If I was the owner of multi billions of dollars and was a trusted US corporate citizen it sticks out like the proverbial what industry to invest in and that is the same one TSMC has made its own.

Joe Biden is throwing money at US companies in the tens and tens of billions if they are prepared to start building foundries in USA so that it is no longer reliant on China. While the Republicans have nuanced differences a change of President is not going to greatly change this attitude or policy position even Donald Trump was trying to get it going.

So frankly if I was Intel I would be forgetting about Loihi and concentrating all my financial power and scientific and engineering assets into creating a virtual monopoly over the production of semiconductors in the USA.

As for expertise I would be head hunting TSMC people to the point of extinction on the floors of TSMC Taiwan foundries and given the way China is behaving I am sure double their present salaries, housing, family reunion rights and the security of a Green Card entry into the United States would be sufficient enough lure.

The head of Intel when he was appointed clearly laid out the direction for Intel being one that was aimed at reinvigorating and advancing its semiconductor production but so called analysts have ignored what he said and now they are ignoring what he has been doing with the acquisition/partnering with other US semiconductor manufacturers.

My personal take is that Intel's new leader saw the door was ajar and being held open by the former and current President and is driving the Intel bus straight through. Remember before he took over not two years ago now Intel after failing to get 7nm right was talking about abandoning semiconductor production all together. He has completely rewritten the script. The above is my take on why.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.